ABOUT THIS NOTICE
The Pickled Egg Pub Company Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with data protection law. Please read it carefully. Data protection law says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
This notice is separated into the following sections for ease of reference. If you have any questions about this notice or how we collect and use personal information about you please contact us.
- 1.Information about us
- 2.What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it?
- 3.How and why do we use your information?
- 4.Sharing your information
- 5.Where we store your information
- 6.Data Security
- 7.How long will we keep your information for?
- 8.Your rights
- 9.Cookies Policy
- 10.Third party websites
- 11.Changes to this privacy notice